In today's business world you are expected to be able to present, yet few people have had any form of presentation training.
Available as either a one day workshop or a full accredited course, FIGSOL will help you to structure your material for the best impact and present to audiences of varied size, deliver a memorable message and offer strategies to help you cope with nerves.
If you are looking to give presentations like a seasoned professional and want to be able to actively look forward to your next presentation rather than hiding away, then this is the course for you.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to prepare a presentation with tips and tricks from the pros
- Be able to prepare and deliver a presentation with confidence and clarity
- Tailor a presentation to fit the timescale and audience needs
- Develop nerve control, voice projection and timing techniques
- Develop contingency and improvisation skills
- Know how to feel good in front of your audience and how to make them feel good about you
- Be able to create and effectively deliver a PowerPoint presentation
- Have fun and enjoy presenting to others
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who presents to others, whether in business, education or sales
- Anyone who regularly has to present to others in order to influence or persuade them
- Anyone who gets stage fright and goes running for the duvet at the thought of a presentation
- Anyone who wants to present to others with confidence, clarity and flair
Is this course accredited?
This course is available as a one day workshop with CPD certificate, or as an accredited unit