People’s Development and Inner Self Strategies in the Workplace Training
This course is devised specifically for small groups of participants who may be feeling disengaged, confidence drained and facing challenging times in their lives.
We listen and question. We go to the route of what you believe in. We get to understand the hurdles you face. And then, together, we create a strategy that lets you overcome them. It's a living, breathing plan which constantly evolves as we progress.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have worked through a sequence of activities which specifically heighten self-awareness
- Have developed more empathy and mutual respect for yourself and others who may have different behavioural types from you
- Have found your own techniques to engage and work collaboratively with others who exhibit different behaviours from you
- Have developed your ability to work comfortably out of character for the benefit of a group or organisation
Who should attend?
- Any groups or organisations where emotional intelligence (EQ) is key to understanding and working effectively with others
- Line managers who need to review their own behaviours and abilities in order to improve the performance of their teams
- Anyone with an interest in developing their empathy and sensitivity or find people who are different from them challenging
- Introverts and extroverts who wish to balance out different perspectives in a safe environment
Is this course accredited?
No, but a certificate can be provided for CPD purposes upon request.
Contact us for further details or to book this course.