The Creative Journal Coaching
In order to see the reflective version of yourself, you will need to go through the Creative Journal Branding coaching.
This course is designed for people who, having experienced trauma, for example bereavement, abuse, mental health issues or divorce, are afraid of self-awareness and opening up within the workplace. Creative journal coaching is a tool for personal growth using journal writing and drawing. As a guide to Creative Journal Coaching (or CJC), we give each participant a personal workbook which contains a series of artistic exercises designed to help you find peace within your inner self.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to express thoughts without overwhelming feelings of anxiety
- Organised the seemingly random experiences in your life
- Be able to make more conscious choices and decisions
- Have a clearer picture of your creative potential and how to use it
- Have developed strategies for overcoming creative blocks and negative patterns
- Enrich your relationship with yourself and others
- Find a deeper meaning in your life and workplace
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has been through challenging times, either personally or as an organisation going through extreme change, and who needs to refocus
- Individuals and teams who need to overcome work issues and challenges, and who need some perspective to build confidence to overcome those challenges
- People who cannot express certain thoughts or feelings without feeling great personal anxiety or overwhelming feelings such as sorrow or anger
- People who lack confidence without the crutch of alcohol, substances or extreme extrovertist behaviours to mask their issues
Is this course accredited?
No, but a certificate can be provided for CPD purposes upon request.
Contact us for further details or to book this course.