Inspirational Leaders (Entrepreneurial Leadership)
To be an Inspirational leader is about being more than a manager. Leaders with strong Inspirational Leadership Skills breathe life, confidence and ‘can-do’ into the organisation. They unlock 30% discretionary effort. They move us.
People work for a manager; they do their best for a leader.
Leadership boosts performance and reduces attrition, but high performance leadership doesn’t just happen. It takes special skills to inspire people to perform at a high level on a regular basis
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to unlock discretionary effort - the ONE question you must ask
- Have developed an understanding of the new science of motivation
- Be able to encourage extraordinary performance from people
- Know how to build confidence and self-belief in those you lead
- Know how to connect personal goals to business goals
- Developed 3 steps to share your strategy and vision
- Know how to be a positive agent of change
- Know how to bridge the gap between goals and results
Who should attend?
- Line managers who need to review their own behaviours and abilities in order to improve the performance of their teams
- Those with entrepreneurial mindset
- Anyone with an interest in developing their empathy and sensitivity or find people who are different from them challenging
Is this course accredited?
- No, but a certificate can be provided for CPD purposes upon request.
Contact us for further details or to book this course