Executive Coaching is essential to ensuring successful, engaged leaders with the skills necessary to meet current and future challenges.
Our customisable approach is designed to match our experience to your needs, organisational realities and goals.
The programme provides you with leadership insight and sustainable change.
By the end of this course you will have:
- Improved leadership skills
- Confidence and presence
- Achievement of ‘stretch’ goals, and business results
- Improved ability to persuade, influence and negotiate for results
- Greater voice and visibility
- Enhanced authority and credibility
- Greater recognition and reward for accomplishments
- Greater opportunities for career advancement, including promotions, and higher level projects
- Enhanced organisational awareness
- Developed your ability to work comfortably out of character for the benefit of a group or organisation
Who should attend?
Senior managers, executives and business owners who are looking to:
- Develop their leadership skills
- Handle a new role
- Develop their ability to inspire and motivate others
- Raise performance of themselves and their teams
- Improve stress management
- Improve their self confidence
- Develop conflict management skills and effectively manage behavioural problems
- Improve their work-life balance and the basics of their personal lifestyle
Is this course accredited?
- No, but a certificate can be provided for CPD purposes upon request.
Contact us for further details or to book this course