Performance Coaching is about enhancing your performance at work or in your business, and can be offered on a one to one or group basis.
You might be looking to:
- Develop your leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Grow your business, develop effect networking partnerships and increase sales
- Develop your own or a teams' collective performance in relation to meeting KPIs
- Develop conflict management skills and effectively manage behavioural issues in the workplace
- Develop in confidence and ensure greater recognition and presence
- Create greater opportunities for career enhancement
- Achieve stretch goals and business results
Our customisable approach is designed to match our experience to your needs, organisational realities and goals.
What does coaching involve?
1. Personal engagement with self observation and discussion to make you become aware of your ‘current way of being’ in your current role or business, what it enables and what it limits.
2. Meeting with your coach until the programme is complete, discussing what you are learning in your exercise and practices, building upon this learning and the next cycles of your development objectives and to complete the coaching programmer and prepare going forward and beyond.
3. Being true to yourself in order to compete and be complete. All clients are provided with workbook guides, assessment training sheets and a bespoke coaching programme
Performance coaching works particularly well in conjunction with our peer performance groups, which can be facilitated with teams within your place of work.
Please contact us for further details.