FIGSOL has created a unique learning programme for schools. Too often, school pupils who are identified as either being disruptive in class, have non attendance or have dropped in their educational performance have very few measureable options for long term solutions to get them back on trackinto mainstream education. Working with a PRU can be costly and often means that pupils find other young people who distract them even furtherand struggle to go back to their original school. With Moving Up we can offer a cost effective solution to keeping pupils in mainstream education with Robust and Reliable results.
We can offer year 8, 9, 10 or 11 pupils a one month mental resilience programme. This programme will measure every pupils mental resilience before and after the programme and use the very latest experiential learning techniques, such as creating luminal spacing, to produce a measurable increase in the following areas for your school:
• Increased school attendance
• Attainment against specific learning outcomes
• Improved behaviour in the classroom
• Improvement in ability to interact with other pupils and teachers
• Greater perception of the effects and results of bullying
• Adoption of positive behaviours – “can do!”
• Aspirations – seeking to optimise their potential
• Openness to change - transition
• Completion/drop Out– more likely to see things through
We aim to deliver a fully bespoke programme for you meaning the options provided are merely suggestions. If you wish to change timeframes or add one to one pastoral care to help embed changes we can be flexible around you.